https://www.womenshealthhub.awhn.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/logo_AWHN_CROP.jpg 0 0 admin https://www.womenshealthhub.awhn.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/logo_AWHN_CROP.jpg admin2015-10-01 03:38:182018-11-27 23:53:09Freedom from Fear Action Plan 2015: Working towards the elimination of family and domestic violence in Western Australia (the Action Plan).
Freedom from Fear Action Plan 2015: Working towards the elimination of family and domestic violence in Western Australia (the Action Plan).
Publisher: Government of Western Australia Department for Child Protection and family support, 2015
Status – CURRENT
The Action Plan focuses on engaging and responding to perpetrators of family and domestic violence and sets out 20 actions under the following priority areas:
- promote understanding and awareness about family and domestic violence;
- target communities and populations at greatest risk;
- trial and evaluate innovative approaches to perpetrator intervention;
- promote consistent quality practice in engaging and responding to men who use violence; and
- increase the capacity and authority of the service system to stop perpetrators of family and domestic violence when they are identified.