Publisher: Government of Western Australia Department for Child Protection and family support, 2015
Status – CURRENT
The Action Plan focuses on engaging and responding to perpetrators of family and domestic violence and sets out 20 actions under the following priority areas:
- promote understanding and awareness about family and domestic violence;
- target communities and populations at greatest risk;
- trial and evaluate innovative approaches to perpetrator intervention;
- promote consistent quality practice in engaging and responding to men who use violence; and
- increase the capacity and authority of the service system to stop perpetrators of family and domestic violence when they are identified.